Saturday, December 31, 2011

I've been gone awhile and coffee.

I haven't posted in awhile....Mainly due to the fact I hate the internet, but I keep seeing blogger on my damn tab history thing, Then I thought to myself what's the point of having a blogger thing if I'm not going to use it. So I'd figure I'd make some stupid blog about coffee.


Coffee, It's disgusting, It doesn't help you stay up, and if you don't drink it black you're a pussy.
And to anyone who drinks decaff coffee just to drink coffee, or anyone who drinks coffee for the sake of having an image of drinking coffee (you know who you are) You're a horrible person, and I hope you die in a fire that burns with the passion of a thousand burning suns. No seriously, you suck. If you're going to drink something so horrible go buy a bottle of Vodka, at least then you will have a few hours of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment